The Cooper School is looking to appoint an ICT Support Administration Assistant to work in the school’s busy ICT Support Department.
The main responsibility of the role for the successful applicant will be to provide first line support to staff and students and to provide administrative support using Microsoft Office and web content applications.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An interest in ICT with strong application and organisational skills
- An in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Friendly customer service and high levels of personal skills
- An ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal and to work on his/her own initiative
- An understanding of web technologies and basic web applications
- A willingness to learn new skills and apply them to problem solving and ICT development
Apply online at www.oxfordshire.gov.uk or contact the school for further details and an application pack from: Mrs Beverley Munro, Headteacher’s PA, Tel:01869 362691 or
Please visit our website www.cooper.oxon.sch.uk for additional information about the school and a flavour of what the school is and aspires to be.
Pay Scale: Grade 6 point 18-21 (£17,161 - £19, 126) pro rata, for 37 hours per week, term time only
Closing date for receipt of applications: 23rd March 2012 at 4.00 p.m.
The Cooper School is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.